In this blog I want to share something with you that can help you to take a baby step forward and move mountains.
The struggle is real… overwhelmed processing all the change, loss of community and cash flow, wondering what's next?
So here are 3 Baby Steps that help:
1. Begin with the Word – Read an encouraging verse. Here's one for today: Hebrews 12:2 – “looking unto Jesus, the Author and Finisher of our faith.”
2. Plan for the Day – Write this out on a post it or in your Prayer Plan Your Life™ journal:
- I'm thankful for…
- I'm asking for…
- One Big Thing I must do today is…
- 3 Priorities:
- Personal Growth (read a few pages in a leadership book, take a class, watch a training video to build a skill you've been wanting to develop).
- People Influence (encourage 1 person today with a text or a call).
- Project – (Bump a project forward, brainstorm the chapter titles for that book you've been wanting to write, look over your cash flow for the week/month, or clean your desk. (Send me a pic?) I'll post mine later today 😉
3. End of the day – Look over your plan and check off what you moved forward, listen to some calming music, turn off the tv, go to bed with a restful, thankful heart.
Baby steps move mountains over time. We'll face this mountain together…one step at a time.
Love and Prayers,
P.S. I'm going to announce a 5 Day Motivation Challenge to help you take the baby steps every day next week. (we're better together!)
When: Monday, April 6, 7:40 AM CT add it to your calendar.
Where: LIVE on my personal Facebook page – https://www.facebook.com/linda.fields.129
P.S.S. Prayer Plan Your Life™ MasterMind FB Group is now open with new updated Prayer Plan Your Life™ Journal + 10 days coaching + 5 Lessons to help you look at your life and determine what matters. Get yours with FREE shipping here:
Take the baby step!